Go Green – Skopje has been elected to be part of the EU – China twinning program organized by the China the Stiftung Asienhaus in cooperation with CAN Europe, the China Association for NGO Cooperation (CANGO) and the China Climate Action Network. This program gives European and Chinese NGO staff the opportunity to work and study in a Chinese or European organization for 4 to 8 weeks. The program is supported by the Robert Bosch Stiftung and Stiftung Mercator.
- 1st of August to 30th of September 2018: Exchange period for the Macedonian participant in Chinese partner organizations for a period of 4 – 8 weeks
- First week of September 2018: 3-day thematic workshop in China
- 10th of October to 10st of December 2018: Exchange period for Chinese participant in European partner organizations for a period of 4 – 8 weeks
- End of October 2018: 3-day thematic workshop in Europe.
Please note that participation in both workshops is mandatory. Applying participants should therefore make sure they are available during the time period stated above.
Costs and reimbursement
The exchange is covered by the twinning program, i.e. by a scholarship. It includes international return flight, visa, basic travel insurance and workshop participation as well as a living allowance for accommodation, local transport and daily expenses. The living allowance is 40 EUR per day; the total amount disbursed to each participant is calculated according to the number of days he or she spends abroad as part of the exchange.
One of the participation requirements is a 100 euro fee. The invoice for this will be sent to you together with the reimbursement documents. To get reimbursed for your costs, you will need to provide the receipts for all the costs that are not under the daily allowance. So you need to buy your flights, visa, and insurance and cover your internal travel in China for work reasons (except the joint workshop), and you will be fully reimbursed afterwards.
Go Green’s Chinese partner
Name: Sichuan Green Foundation (SGF)
Address: No. 15, Section One, North Renmin Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: (+86-28) 83373532
What are the potential prpjects you will be working on?
- Close-to-Nature Forest Management Project, Jinjiang National Forest, Yibin, Sichuan
- After-earthquake Eco-system Restoration and Multi-benefits Management Project Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan
- Giant Panda Habitat Eco-system Restoration and Natural Environmental Education Project, Longxi-Hongkou, Dujiangyan, Sichuan
- Natural Environmental Education Project, Shashiduo, Heishui, Sichuan
How to apply?
To apply send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com latest by 27.06.2018