The action was part of the “EU Waste Reduction Week” (www.ewwr.eu), which aims to promote awareness-raising actions about sustainable resource and waste management and it encourages a wide range of audiences (public authorities, private companies, civil society as well as citizens themselves) to get involved. The cleanup action in Mavrovo took place on 02.12.2017.
Results of the action:
- 141 applications were received;
- 126 volunteers were involved in the cleaning action, eligible to receive a daily ski-ticket;
- 5 people involved in the organization team;
- 7 waste locations were cleaned;
- 414 bags of waste collected, approximately 200+ kilograms of mixed communal waste;
Partners and contributors:
- Municipality Mavrovo&Rostusa
- National Park Mavrovo
- Ski-center and Hotel Bistra
- Nehar Turs (Hotel Alpina)
Thu full report can be found on the link.