The project will raise awareness among citizens about the principles of prevention, selection and reuse of waste, and will also activate citizens, with a special focus on young people, to engage in cleaning actions, selection and reuse of waste, and education of the population. .
- Promotion, encouragement and active involvement of the population in waste selection, reuse and cleaning action
- Education of different target groups, with a special focus on young people, for the concept “Zero Waste” (waste is a raw material, principles of prevention, selection, reuse and recycling)
- Creating cooperation between municipalities, citizens and non-governmental organizations for further selection and reuse, as well as prevention of illegal landfills
- Training for volunteers and representatives of the municipalities to implement the plan
- Waste site mapping and public call for volunteers
- Campaign for waste prevention, selection and reuse at national and local level
- National waste cleaning action
- National Conference with all stakeholders on “Circular Economy and Waste Management
The project is financially supported by the Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning of RSM.