Objective: Establishing a sustainable network of eco-clubs in the high schools in the City of Skopje which will strive for a healthier environment and cleaner air.
Activity 1: Creating new eco-clubs in high schools and strengthening the existing clubs in the City of Skopje
Activity 2: Learning program (informative videos)
- Video 1: Youth participation for the environment
- Video 2: Climate change, what can you do?
- Video 3: Air pollution – causes and tips
- Video 4: Waste collectors and their role in society
Activity 3: Campaigns and actions by high school students
- Earth Day April 22
- European Sustainable Energy Week
- European Mobility Week 16-22 September
- World Clean Up Day
Activity 4: High School Conference
Activity 5: Eco-seminar in Struga and Go Green notebook
The project is financially supported by the City of Skopje.